Welcome to Dryden Junior/Senior High School
Home of the Cardinals!
The mission of Dryden Community Schools, in partnership with the community, is dedicated to the encouragement of personal responsibility, consistent academic improvement, respect for self and others, and an appreciation for life-long learning to prepare our students to enter a diverse and ever-changing world.
- All students can learn
- All students are successful when they apply knowledge, skills, and tools to solve real-world problems/issues.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students learn best in an atmosphere of trust, respect, and safety.
- Students learn at different rates, with different styles, and in different contexts.
- Student success requires high expectations.
- Effective instruction focuses on the needs of the learner.
- Strong home/school partnerships enhance educational opportunities.
- Parental involvement is imperative to promote student success.
- Education is the responsibility of the entire community.
- Quality schools contribute to a quality community.
- Learning is a life-long process.
The staff at Dryden Junior/Senior High School is dedicated and passionate about the educational opportunities we provide for our students. We are proud that our staff and community are committed to setting high expectations for student learning and helping to inspire a sense of pride in each student to perform at his/her very best.
A quality education requires a strong partnership between home and school. Parents play an integral role in assisting student learning and are welcomed members in the educational process that affects their children. Dryden Junior/Senior High School welcomes and appreciates parental and community support. Our goal is to give the students of Dryden Junior/Senior High School the opportunity to succeed, and to be career and college ready.