Dryden Elementary PTA participates in three types of fundraisers.
- Non-Dryden Fundraisers- Money from this type of fundraiser is obtained from outside the Dryden community
- Product Sales Fundraisers- Dryden Elementary students sell products to their friends and family
- No-Sale Fundraisers- No cost to anyone yet still helps Dryden Elementary to earn cash
DTE/Meadowbrook Concessions - Fall/Summer program. We help run concessions for outdoor concerts. This fundraiser helps us raise money for our school without asking parents to sell something and you get to listen to concerts while you work.
Almont Hideaway Lanes - the PTA runs the concessions at the bowling alley on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday each week. This runs fall through spring.
Product Sales Fundraisers
Gordons Food Service - let them know at the check out its for Dryden Elementary PTA and the PTA will earn money towards future purchases.
- Box Tops for Education- Chairperson: Taylor O'Connor
Collect box tops on General Mills Products you already purchase. Turn them in to the Dryden Elementary Office. PTA receives 10 cents for each Box Top.
- Meijer Community Rewards- Registration #372531
When you shop at Meijer, a portion of your sale will go to Dryden Elementary.
Pay with cash, a PIN debit card, or a meijer credit card and
designate Dryden Elementary
- Office Depot- Registration #70049849
When you shop at Office Depot, a portion of your sale will go to Dryden Elementary.
- Target- Registration #61458
When you shop at Target, a portion of your sale will go to Dryden Elementary.
- Schoolpop.com- ID #123320
Shop your favorite online stores by going through this website that will give a portion of the sales to Dryden Elementary.
- Tyson Project A+ Labels- Chairperson: Position Available
Clip and save the entire "Project A+" label from participating Tyson products. Each label is worth 24 cents for our school. Send your labels to school.